Filmmaker's Handbook : A Comprehensive Guide For the Digital Age
By Steven Ascher with Edward Pincus
THIS IS ACTUALLY THE NEWEST 2019 EDITION (FIFTH)
The Filmmaker's Handbook : A Comprehensive Guide For the Digital Age is the authoritative guide to producing, directing, shooting, editing, and distributing your video or film. Whether you aspire to be a great filmmaker or are looking for a gift, this comprehensive guide is the first step in turning a hobby into a career.
Widely acknowledged as the bible of video and film production, and used in courses around the world, The Filmmaker's Handbook is now completely updated with the latest advances. For students and teachers, professionals and novices, this indispensable handbook covers all aspects of movie making.
- Techniques for making dramatic features, documentaries, and short videos and films.
- Shooting with DSLRs, video, film, and digital cinema cameras.
- In-depth coverage of lenses, lighting, sound recording, editing, and mixing.
- Understanding HDR, RAW, Log, 4K, UHD, and other formats.
- Learning the business aspects of funding and producing your project.
- Getting your movie shown in theaters, on television, streaming services, and online
- Format : Paperback
- Condition : New
- Publisher : Plume /Penguin Random House
- ISBN : 978-04522-97289
- Copyright : 2019